1. Clouds with crystals. I think its cute with SOME of the pink flowers for a girl. For a boy just plain white. Loving the crystals hanging down like rain. Would definitely be cute somewhere in the room. Maybe hanging over a dresser or chair?
2. Wood picture quote. My mom used to read the book I'll Love You Forever to me and my siblings and sit there and cry. I had no idea why until I read it to Sophia the first time. I love the saying and would love to hang it in the room.
3. Little woodland creature sketches. Yes, please!
4. Triangle wall. I love the white triangle stamps on the gray wall. It'd be a big project, but I love the look of having an accent wall.
5. I like how this room is gender neutral except for the little splashes of pink. For a boy I would use light blue and dark navy. I also love the calming affect light gray and yellow have together.
6. Woodland animals and quotes.These sayings are just adorable and the pictures of the woodland creatures would be perfect.
7. Woodland mobile. Just the cutest. I think it would be so cute to have over the crib when they're little and then take it down and let them use the little animals to play with later on.
8. Cloud and sun pillows. Perfect to have on a chair for those lovely long nights for mommy or daddy to lean on.
9. Fabric banner. We have a fan so I couldn't put it on a hanging lamp, but on a wall, tied around the bottom of the crib or on the curtains would be perfect.
I definitely want to do some of these myself. The little woodland mobile (number 7) is......$90!! I mean what?!? It might be a stretch but I'm determined to do this on a budget and of course share the projects as I go along!