2. Cute sleeves for the coffee/tea lover-perfect for a guy or girl! You can find a very simple no sew tutorial here or a more advanced one here.
3. Cute map project here. I could use this for anniversary, birthday presents, valentines etc!
4. DIY cute mugs here . You could write whatever you want to whomever you want.
5. Dish towels for the cook found here. Endless possibilities for prints or embellishments to use!
6. Cord holder tutorial found here. This would be great for a traveler or someone who is always on the go. (or loses headphones/cords easily)
7. Letter decoration wrapped with twine. DIY found here.
8. Deer pillow. What you need can be found here. Be warned that you do have to sketch the deer yourself, but it still looks pretty easy and even a guy would like this.
9. DIY canvas or wood picture. Tutorial here.
As the months go on I'll share what I'm making for different birthdays or anniversaries. I hope this inspires you to craft something for other people to enjoy!