1. My family of four. Seeing our family grow this year has completed me. I am so happy to have two healthy girls and a husband who loves me exactly how I am.
2. My extended family. My parents, sibling, in laws, cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. We are all so very close and I could not imagine life without any of you.
3. Friends. I made many friends this year and have grown closer to my older ones. These friends listen to me, give me advice and provide me an acceptance with where I am and who I am everyday.
4. Health. I have had some scary health problems this year as my husband has as well, but my girls are healthy and its nothing that can't be fixed. So grateful for amazing Dr's who have helped us this year.
5. Home. We live in a place where we are able to have four walls around us, a refrigerator that is full, food whenever we want, luxuries like a tv, computer, decorations. So many places in the world have nothing and I am so thankful to have what I do.
1. Mama, Daddy and Baby Amelia
2. PBJ sandwhiches
4. Frozen and Elsa
5. Grandparents-Gaga, Papa, Obi and Abi
6. My Aunties
7. Alexa (her best friend)
9. My face
Hope everyone takes time out today to think about what you are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!