2. Heart pocket dress- Love love the little heart pockets on this adorable little dress. Find it here but be forewarned it's super pricey and has to come from overseas. (I think I'll try my hand at making this item.)
3. Little fox leather slipper shoes- I mean woodland creatures? These adorable foxes are perfectly adorable for little feet. Find them here.
4. Rosy ruffle onesie- Absolutely a must. A little detail on the bum and it takes a regular onesie and makes it just too cute! Find it here or you could be brave and do one yourself!
5. Hello I'm New Here onesie- I just think this is such a sweet little onesie for a new baby to wear. Find it here.
6. Headband- I think this is just beautiful. Perfect for a photo shoot or a special event your little one is going to. I love the vintage look with the soft yellow and lace. Find it here.
7. Baby Minnetonkas- These are just the cutest little things EVER! Sophia and I both have Minnetonkas so the next girl in the family will have them too! Found them here.
8. Little turbans/half turbans- Everything is just cuter on little ones! I love these and they look so soft for the babies head where they could wear them all day! (I hate having that indent line across their forehead from headbands) You can find similar ones to the one pictured here.
9.Unfortunately I found this adorable little dress on pinterest and the link is broken. So sad. I just had to pin it because I love the colors and how vibrant the little dress is. I might try and see if I can find ANY type of fabric that would be similar and try and make it because it is truly a one of a kind.
I am so excited to try and make some of these items and get them for the baby! Only 15 weeks left?!? (did I say that already??) Whew so much to do and so little time! My posts might become a little more infrequent, but I'll make sure I'll post my projects and give updates as the weeks progress! Happy Wednesday!