Here's my favs:
2. Green Cotton Trench- I love the light olive color of this jacket! It does have shorter sleeves, but I think it would be super cute over a printed blouse to show off a pattern or a unique sleeve hem. Definitely for those warmer Fall days, but it would be able to be worn in the Spring since the color is so versatile!
3. Tan and White- Probably my favorite coat. The suede with the white shearling is so chic and unique! I love the statement it makes with the textures and how the collar is open to show off a sweater, blouse or statement necklace underneath it!
4. Long Brown wool- This takes me back to the 40's era. I love the front layers of coat! I always have a hard time finding a coat that I could wear for a night out on the town, but think this would be a perfect option! The look is super sleek so you could be warm without looking bulky while out on the town! And it has hidden pockets! Win!
5. Navy and orange plaid- I love the high neckline and flared hem of the coat. The pattern makes it interesting and would be super cute with leather leggings (as the model is wearing). I love wearing navy for Fall and this coat would be a fun option to wear!
6. Black Pea Coat- Nothing is as chic as a black wool button up coat.Simply a classic look that everyone should have! I love that it has a bit of swing to it so it would have more room to wear over sweaters!
StyleWe has such great options! Their pieces are a bit more pricey, but so worth it! I love shopping for classic items because they transcend trends!
StyleWe will be having some fabulous sales around Thanksgiving (how am I already talking about that??) But I like planning larger purchases out to save up money for the item!
You can already check out their sales they'll be having so if something catches your eye you can start saving for it! Here's a few coats that I'll be watching for the sale.