2. Get an old map out and frame it. Use a marker to write whatever message you want! If you don't have a map print one out online (do a google search) or hand draw it! You can purchase it here but making it would be waaaaay cheaper! Here is one I did myself.
3. DIY Plant Hangers. Can go anywhere in the house or outside! Found here.
4. Paint old picture frames and use ribbon, wire or twine with hot glue to hang up pics with clothes pins. Found here.
5. Get a bunch of pictures together to make a heart picture. Pretty self explanatory here. I found the image on Pinterest, but doesn't link to a website.
6. Repaint a table. Found here.
7. Use wallpaper, scrapbook paper or wrapping paper to line the inside of a bookshelf or tv entertainment center. This talks about how to style and organize a bookshelf here.
8. Get old wood and paint or stain. Put hooks on it and add an embellishment as a place to hang towels. Found here.
9. Repaint old vases. Tutorial found here.
I love changing things up and these are so easy to do and cost little to nothing! Just look around your house and see what you have to use on hand! Redecorating can be easy and cheap!