2. Green, white and tan in a rustic box with candles. I love all the green in this centerpiece. Different than the typical Fall colors!
3. Gold pine cones as name tags. Having this be the focal point on the table would add a pop and not cost a lot.
4. Rich tones on this table are beautiful! I love the orange, green and purple together.
5. Chestnuts and candles. This is a really beautiful and simple yet serene center piece.
6. Orange pumpkins with branches. I love this idea and would also love using this as a thankful tree. You can see the
thankful tree idea here and the center piece here.
7. White, gray and green colors are beautiful together. I love this table and think it would be beautiful on a long table.
8. The most dramatic and different piece with using beautiful feathers.
9. Gold. Nothing says decadence more than gpld and using spray paint to cover pumpkins in gold is a huge statement.
So many beautiful table scapes out there! These are some of my favorites and I'm just loving rich dark colors with a pop of white.
Do you decorate your Thanksgiving table? Do you have colors that your loving for Fall?
Thanks for reading!